It’s 2089. all cops have been replaced by genetically modified dogs that let children pet them, help old ladies cross the street, chase down criminals, never eat donuts, bark at cat-callers, analyze dna, easily track down murders, pee on white collar criminals, and tear the faces off of rapists. utopia has been reached.
How was this accomplished you ask?
Well its simple
Dogs are colorblind
- go outside to feel the sun (5-15 minutes is recommended)
- if there is no sun step outside and inhale fresh air
- drink water - the more cups the better
- listen to one song that makes you happy
- talk to one person you like - do not hesitate to reach out
- stretch; don’t forget about your body
- smile in the mirror
Several of my family members think it’s wrong. Myself and a couple friends think it’s totally okay. I want to know what the rest of you think.
Pssh. I wouldnt let my best friend sleep on the floor! Plus you have a snuggle buddy!
Wrong? Wow, er. That’s awkward, I’ve shared a bed with virtually all my friends.
I really don’t think twice about it. Seems normal to me.